You may join any of our Forums but please take note of these rules and guidelines before doing so:
- The language in all our forums is English.
- Only real-name accounts will be allowed in the forums.
- Do not use our forums to promote your product, service or business. You may do so in our marketplace instead: BWSS Marketplace
- No 'thank you' posts. Thank the seller directly instead. Reason: click here
- Our forums are for open discussion. No 'pm me', 'message me' and such.
- No 'Stomping' - read this
- Do not use our forums to solicit members for unassociated forums.
- Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or PM and not through posts displayed to everyone.
- Search existing posts to see if your topic is already covered.
- Stay on topic!
- In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.
- Do not double post (or post the same message twice in one thread).
- Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
- Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts.
- Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
- Do not use someone else s thread for a private conversation.
- Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.
- Do not post any information that you want private.
- Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.
- Do not make racial, religious, political, abusive or rude posts and comments.
- Do not post content that violates a copyright.
- Do not post empty or useless responses. Only post responses when you have something to contribute.
- Do not chastise or make fun of newbies.
- Do NOT block an admin or moderator.
Related Article: Forums
Last updated: 4 October 2017